Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KARTMANIA Indoor Karting Cork

Options
  • 08-06-2011 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Just to let you petrol heads know, there is a new and exciting indoor karting arena open in G.B. Bus Pk. Little Island. I do have it posted on another part of the site too but I thought this section suited better. You will find all the info here www.kartmania.ie but the short version is 270cc karts, nice demanding track, friendly and helpful staff and all that jazz, pop down and have a look for yourselves. To make a booking call 021 2408000.:D See you soon!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kartmad1

We are thinking of starting a Formula 1 club here in Kartmania, do people think there enough interest in it? What I was thinking was members coming down to watch the Grand Prix live (Day or Night) some finger-food, maybe take the name of a F1 driver out of a hat on the way in the door and depending on where the driver finishes up, that would be your starting position on the Grid for a short 15 lap race. What do people think? Would ye be interested? Or have ye any ideas or opinions on it? We would love to here from ye!

www.kartmania.ie
    021 2408000
    G.B. Bus. Pk.
    Little Island.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

kartmad1 wrote: »
    We are thinking of starting a Formula 1 club here in Kartmania, do people think there enough interest in it? What I was thinking was members coming down to watch the Grand Prix live (Day or Night) some finger-food, maybe take the name of a F1 driver out of a hat on the way in the door and depending on where the driver finishes up, that would be your starting position on the Grid for a short 15 lap race. What do people think? Would ye be interested? Or have ye any ideas or opinions on it? We would love to here from ye!

www.kartmania.ie
    021 2408000
    G.B. Bus. Pk.
    Little Island.

Sounds like a good idea although most people here seem to be Dublin based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kartmad1

Sounds like a good idea although most people here seem to be Dublin based

Thanks for that, but surely there are enough peeps here from the REAL Capitol to make it work.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

How's Kartmania going for you ? You're brave people to be opening a new track in these times.

Advertisement