Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

archos 5 , and flash 10(or 9)

Options
  • 08-06-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

what the f*** with the archos 5
    how can i put flash support on it. any trick anybody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

is it Android 2.1 or android 2.2, 2.1 doesn't support flash 2.2. dose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

its the linux one
    do you know how to put ubuntu linux on it

It's a tablet right . Android is Linux , I don't think u can install Unbuntu on it . If it android 2.1 it wont have flash

to check the version

Click on settings then About and the Software version.

I not sure but you should be able to update it , just click on software update in About

android is the google os
    i try putting on i differet os which was for devopers and it went forabiay wrong and it took me hours to get it back so im just going to leave it the way it is for now thanks anyway...

barry

to develop android apps all you need is Android SDK, and it comes with an emulator

• Advertisement

I stand corrected

http://androidclone.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23

Might be for a samrtphone they run the same OS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Flash works fine on my Gen8 Archos 101. You might have one of the older archos models, in which case you are out of luck.

If you have a gen8 (running froyo android 2.2), all you have to do is go to android marketplace (which must be installed manually in the first place) and install Flash Player 10.2 or 10.3. Any older version of flash will not have hardware acceleration and won't be very good.

it a gen 6 so it only work with youtube

which is not real flash

Advertisement