Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make-up Galway city

Options
  • 08-06-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm heading to a wedding soon and looking for somewhere to get my make-up applied that morning. I have tried a few places around town for other occasions and was never really happy with them (for example having to convince them to apply a skin coloured foundation and not something orange).
    So any recommendations would really help me out!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

I think you can't go wrong with MAC or Bobbi Browne. I got my make up done in Blush on cross street last week and it just wasn't nice FYI if you are considering going there...

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

this girl seems to work out of galway

http://www.youtube.com/user/LetzMakeup#p/u/33/tAlmYjyGotM

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

detoxkid wrote: »
    I think you can't go wrong with MAC or Bobbi Browne. I got my make up done in Blush on cross street last week and it just wasn't nice FYI if you are considering going there...

+1 on blush. Would not go near them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

AFAIK the girl Siobhan from that Letz Makeup video used to work in Blush..she did a friend's face for an event and I thought it looked great.. I have seen people with makeup done by her since and also think it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RoxyZ

Cheers! I've emailed Siobhan and some friends also recommended Shelleys so I might check them out too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

http://www.facebook.com/flowerbomb

this woman right here,freelance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

Has anybody tried Renegade Dolls? I have a wedding Friday and need to get hair and make up done.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

Blush used to be really good. It's not anymore though. I had makeup done there recently and was very disappointed, and it was the owner herself that done it. She's too distracted nowadays or something I felt. Try Malvina Barrett, she is very busy but she might be worth a ring. Pauline in Mac in BT is good also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

Blush used to be really good. It's not anymore though. I had makeup done there recently and was very disappointed, and it was the owner herself that done it. She's too distracted nowadays or something I felt. Try Malvina Barrett, she is very busy but she might be worth a ring. Pauline in Mac in BT is good also.

Thanks a mil. Will check them out.

Advertisement