Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Look at The Walking Dead Season 2

Options
  • 08-06-2011 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭

First-Look-Walker-Woman-760.jpg

First-Look-Walkers-Makeup-760.jpg

AMC released today two 'first look' photos from Season 2 of its critically acclaimed original series, The Walking Dead, currently in production in the greater Atlanta area. The hit series' second season includes 13 episodes, and will premiere this Fall.

Executive Producer/Writer/Director Frank Darabont says, "At this moment, I'm standing on a stretch of post-apocalypse interstate in Georgia, littered with abandoned cars and blessing my good luck to be reunited with our amazing cast, and our fantastic directors and crew. Across the board, there are none better. It's great to be shooting again. I think we've embarked on a great season."

Cannot wait :D

Source www.twitter.com/WalkingDead_AMC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

That chick in the first pic has really been partying too hard and hit the LSD as well!:D:D:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

When is it starting? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

When is it starting? :pac:
    Watch the video...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Looks like they are going off base somewhat from the comic book storyline, still looks awesome though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Bad news is that Frank Darabont has completely jumped off the seat as the man in charge of WD. Have not heard who is taking over, but thats a scary thing for a show just working on it's second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

thats really bad news, darabont made it what it is.. i hope whoever is taking the helm from him is at least half as good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

this series scares the bejesus out of me. not so scared when there are zombies, it when there are none...cant shake that impending doom feeling. My missus and I love this series...but to quote one of the famous lines from the back of the zombie survival guide.

after a while you have this strange desire to go out and buy a machete...

Advertisement