Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Flight - Now Free (ish)

Options
  • 08-06-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Not sure if you guys have ever even heard of this game but basically it's the il2 of WW1 Flight sims and now with an amazing Single player Career
    mode.
    See the details below.

http://riseofflight.com/tryrof/en

Welcome to the NEW Unlimited Rise of Flight Demo! This version of Rise Of Flight can be player for an unlimited time and features two flyable aircraft with full access to all their features. This should not be viewed as just a Demo, but more as a limited version of the Full game.
    Unlike out previous Demo, you can now purshase and add new aircraft and content to this Unlimited ROF Demo. By downloading this Unlimited Demo you can now build your own custom version of ROF bu adding content at your own pace throught the ROF Store
    The unlimited ROF Demo includes the following.

Flyable Spad 13 and Albatros D.Va.
    Full Access to Single Player and Multiplayer Modes for each aircraft.
    Full Access to Career Mode for each aircraft.
    Full Access to Gunner Positions in Bombers and Recon Aircraft in Multiplayer.

Download the Unlimited Rise Of Flight Demo

Unlimited ROF Demo Key-Code: 77777-77777-77777-77777-77771

Enter this code when registering your copy of the Demo.
    Click on "Register Demo or Activate Retail Copy" from the main screen in-game.

If you would like to see how to register your Unlimited ROF Demo please watch this video.

The use of this software product is subject to the terms of End User License which you must accept before you install Rise of Flight. Online account cannot be transferred.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Can't ignore that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

That's pretty damn cool, thanks for the heads up MK.

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

Any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Gremlin wrote: »
    Any good?

No. Stuttery even on medium low settings when I can run FSX at 35+ FPS using PMDG MD-11 and reasonable rates using Cliffs of Dover.

Has an odd 'thrown together' feel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Confab wrote: »
    No. Stuttery even on medium low settings when I can run FSX at 35+ FPS using PMDG MD-11 and reasonable rates using Cliffs of Dover.

Has an odd 'thrown together' feel too.

I don't know what game you're playing matey but Rise of Flight has always been smooth as butter for me with everything completely maxed out.
    Where as I need to reduce Cliffs of Dover to high/medium to prevent the slideshow.

Hardly thrown together either..It's been consistently updated for years and now even has a massive campaign (Career) mode for single player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Gremlin wrote: »
    Any good?

I personally think it's the most polished Flight sim that's ever been released. It's brilliant.

Advertisement