Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Producer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

HarderEdge Mix Of The Month April goes to Lee Mac
    lee_mac_motm_apr11.jpgWell it was a bit of a wipeout for this month's winner, Waterford based Lee Mac has been on fire lately throwing out remixes and track after track for labels who are clearly eager for his music. Lee started DJ'ing in 2006, playing mostly Hardstyle and Hard Dance which are two of the biggest influences on his sound today. It was about a year or so later when Lee started to discover techno. Artists like A.Paul, Felix Krocher, Advent and Boris. S were just some of the names that would have had an effect on him.

Some of the label's Lee has had releases on recently include: Dirty Stop Outs, Kiddfectious
    D-Day, Digitally infected, Virus Audio, Benefactor, Electrik Shandy, NTR Red, Electric Releases, Fired Up Records, Metamorph and ES Reboot. Were sure there will also be many more in the future.

Once again we would like to thank everyone who entered, there was also a few new names this month which is great to see as the competition will hopefully get bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Alright lee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Wouldn't be my bag at all to be honest.

Wouldn't be my bag at all to be honest.
    Well I'm not into any of that type of music but fairplay to him for been inventive and the fact that I know him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

200motels wrote: »
    Well I'm not into any of that type of music but fairplay to him for been inventive and the fact that I know him.

Not being a dick, but if you are not into that kind of music how do you know it's inventive?

• Advertisement

Not being a dick, but if you are not into that kind of music how do you know it's inventive?
    Well I've been listening to all types of music for near on 40 years and I've listened to lots of this type of music and it's inventive, just because I'm not into it doesn't stop me from giving an opinion.

Advertisement