Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q 15% Off Voucher June 10th to 13th

Options
  • 08-06-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Another b&Q 15% Voucher more details HERE

Valid Fri 10h June to Mon 13th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Direct link here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

I had problems getting to print from greenfly's link above, this one seems to print out a bit better for some reason: https://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/storevouchers/voucher.jsp?rid=88&icamp=redeem88

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Seems strange ...... under terms & conditions .......

".... Voucher cannot be sold, used to pay a credit transaction, applied retrospectively and is non-transferable. No cash alternative available. B&Q reserves the right to reject any coucher it deems in its sole discretion, to have been forged copied defaced or otherwise tampered with. ....."

So does the above mean that each person should get a different voucher, rather than just copying the one linked to?

Yet the B&Q link seems to indicate that the one may be copied/printed.

Nice find! I hope it works ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Thanks, perfect timing for me! Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Thanks, perfect timing for me! Much appreciated!

If you haven't seen it already - this 20% off at Homebase might be of use too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭achiman

thanks OP you saved me over 66 yoyo today \0/

Advertisement