Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 6BR Tournament - Saturday, 18th June, 2011

Options
  • 08-06-2011 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

We should have our next tournament on Saturday 18th June, so more players will be able to come.
    I'd be glad if somebody else could organize this, so I can see how it's done properly.

Put your names down guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Why would you announce a tournament and then say you can't organise it?

Also that date clashes with our Evo qualifier, so any chance of the few of us who'd play the Tekken comp on the day is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Why would you announce a tournament and then say you can't organise it?

Also that date clashes with our Evo qualifier, so any chance of the few of us who'd play the Tekken comp on the day is gone.

yeah huge tournement with ssf4, mvc9,bbc and mk9. Moany people will be going to that. Best not to hold a tekken tournement then. I say many ppl that have interest in tekken, won't make it due to evo in ireland.

chueytoo wrote: »
    yeah huge tournement with ssf4, mvc9,bbc and mk9. Moany people will be going to that. Best not to hold a tekken tournement then. I say many ppl that have interest in tekken, won't make it due to evo in ireland.

A bit harsh Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Can't wait for some Marvel vs Capcom 9 action.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mantys

Don't know what to say to this.
    The thing is, that there are some players who can make it only on 18th this month.
    I can organize this, but would like somebody else to organize it, so I can see how they do it or how they distribute points.
    On the other note, I will try to recover the tournament sheets from January and set the points right, but may take long time.(laziness):D

• Advertisement

I already showed you how to run a tournament and there have easily been a dozen tournaments since that you could have attended and learnt from then, but didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Triademan

Cool down chopper, he is asking some help, he is not threatening anyone...

I ll help and show you Georges.

TEST YOU WELL :)

@Triademan: I think it will be better if you do it Jeff, from now on, or somebody else in that matter. I don't know, but I started to play other games as well and will not be into it that much as to organize it. If nobody wants to do it, I will finish this "season".:o

A bit harsh Joe.

:p Im not very good at spelling, and I actually didn't mean that lol

on the other note. I like tekken as much as the next person. Thats it, I'm bring tekken6 to casual on wed and sat, if theres anyone that likes to play it, we will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 nani

Ill be there, but i can be there only at 13.00. So let me know if thats not to late. ;)

• Advertisement

Guys, I can't organize this tournament this month as I ran into some troubles. I know it's only couple of days, but I didn't know sooner. Sorry about that.:mad:
    If somebody else can organize this one, I will be glad.

@ mantys:
    Well sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting us know beforehand.

So as it stands at the moment, there are three participants to my knowledge:

1)Nani;
    2)Shogun (hes coming together with me);
    3) Triademan;
    4)......

+ weed need a person to run it, that is, if there are going to be enough people to run with.

Hoping to hear from a bit more people...

Cheers to all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Yeah sure sign me up Nani glad to help! :)

would have like to go, but I'll be at the evo qualifier. maybe next time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Tekken people: Just come to the evo event.

Mix, chat etc, annouce your date for a tourny at that.

Hmm maybe your right. When and where is evo maybe we can do both?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Its tomorrow, Saturday.

http://streetfighter.ie/ guide here

So what's the story for tomorrow then? Is anyone getting together for Tekken or is it being cancelled? (I can show up just for matches if anyone is interested)

@Owwmykneecap thanks!

@BigStupidGuy
    Will be there at 13:00 That is Nani and Shogun. So I hope you could make it on that :) It seems there are not enough people so its gonna bee the three of us + maybe Triademan. I suggest we play first to 20 or something of that kind.

As for the EVO cant make it sooner then 13:00 in Dublin (coming in 200km). So if at all it would be worth just taking a peak as we are to late there for registration.

Anyways will see on the spot what are our options!

So BigStupidGuy are in for 13:00?
    I so PM me you mobile number.

Cheers and until then... ;)

@Nani

Yes I will definitely be there for 1:00pm! See you there

as for EVO the only one I could compete in is MK9. Might stop by for a peek though

• Advertisement
Advertisement