Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tent poles??

Options
  • 07-06-2011 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have a 3 man Eurohike Cairns tent. One of the poles bent last week and I need to get a replacement. Is it possible to buy actual poles, as apposed to pole replacement kits? If not, any suggestion on what size pole in the pole kits I should get?

Any help appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

hmscharlie wrote: »
    I have a 3 man Eurohike Cairns tent. One of the poles bent last week and I need to get a replacement. Is it possible to buy actual poles, as apposed to pole replacement kits? If not, any suggestion on what size pole in the pole kits I should get?

Any help appreciated!! :)

You should just be able to walk into a camping store with the old one and get it replaced, unless there's something special about the pole.

Advertisement