Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your last desperate act..

Options
  • 07-06-2011 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭

You heroicly saved your Friend/Wife/Husband/Gf/Bf/pet from certain infection by placing yourself between the Z and ultimately killing it.
    However..
    You've been bitten and are succumbing to the infection, you have one hour at most left before you become a zombie, what do you do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You heroicly saved your Friend/Wife/Husband/Gf/Bf/pet from certain infection by placing yourself between the Z and ultimately killing it.
    However..
    You've been bitten and are succumbing to the infection, you have one hour at most left before you become a zombie, what do you do?
    Take off my pants and see if I can get a permanent death erection. It would give me some peaceful years as a zombie as no one would come near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,957 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Watch the Micheal Jackson "Thriller" video a few times.Never could do those moves when I was alive..Might be better at them as a Z.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Is jedward within biting distance? If so, bite them.

If not, climb to the top of the highest building and swan dive head first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Find a propane tank or some other massive fuel source - send your friends one way and lure the Z's the other. Spark up a match and bask in the glow of the fireball as it melts your skin away....

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Find a propane tank or some other massive fuel source - send your friends one way and lure the Z's the other. Spark up a match and bask in the glow of the fireball as it melts your skin away....

This. Say goodbye to my loved ones and then take out as many of the enemy as I can. I'd never want to risk infecting those I loved by either not telling them, or staying with them until I turned and making them have to kill me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Find an old suit of armor, put it on and become a zombie lord

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Gandalph wrote: »
    Find an old suit of armor, put it on and become a zombie lord

They were quite heavy and apparently a b@stard to move around in. Though it would be an interesting experiment though if you closed the visor. how long would a zombie live if it was protected from the elements, but was unable to feed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

take out EVERYTHING! and then jump off something awesomely high :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Have the most amazing sexual relations with the OH. If I've just given my life up for him, gonna make sure he has something to remember before he hooks up with Zoey.

Plus if I got carried away and bit him it would be an interesting turn of events

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

you sound fun! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Try and kill as many Z's as i can before turning

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

An hour left?

Kiss my loved ones goodbye, make peace with my God. Turn this up full blast :P

Then it's Zed killing time,Nothing more liberating then knowing you don't need an escape plan, just fight. Saving the last bullet for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Go on a killin' frenzy until I turned and then its someone elses turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

DakotaYoda wrote: »

Ahh the CJ strategy from the remake of DOTD. :d

Good old CJ

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Have a quickie with the OH, (same reasons as sunshine if i gave up my life for him least im getting is one last orgasm!) Kiss the baby goodbye and go blow up some zombie ass as well as my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

hotwire a car/steal a car and go GTA on the zeds. repeat until dead. if bored, fill the car with petrol and drive off a ramp, ensuing fireball will look cool for the survivors anyway. for maximum effect combine the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Nothing quite so glamorous for me, certainly no zombie killing spree by taking out millions of the feckers in a blaze of glory.

For me it will be to give my family the best opportunity for survival I can, first priority would be to get them to a new safe house/survivalist group. If not available then I would run through our survival mechanisms to ensure my partner knows fully how to purify water, start and run the generator etc, etc

Once I have said my goodbyes if the area is still hot I would try and lead the Z's away towards a populated area before I commit suicide or go down with a bit of a fight.

Advertisement