Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP leaking roof

Options
  • 07-06-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I have a t4 westfalia hightop,the roof has been damaged in serveral places,was patched up by previous owner,noticed recently its leaking,the body has bit of rust on,doors,round windscreens,wings,and the sills,I presume the roof is fiberglass and can be repaired,hopefully no rust underneath,any suggestions on were to get it repaired would be greatly appreciated,im located near dublin citycentre cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Most crash repair place would be used to working with fibre glass but I'd ask on the boating forum or got into a marian store try viking marian and ask about boar repair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Any boat, windsurf/surf repair place should sort you out.

Never *hope* there no rust - *make sure* theres no rust and erradicate any as soon as it strarts.

Advertisement