Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get music onto my sony ericsson phones walkman?

Options
  • 07-06-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

I just got a walkman phone today but every time I put music onto it from my computer it doesn't show up in the walkman and I have to play it separately.
    The music I put on is actually in the music folder, so I have no idea why it won't show up in the walkman. If it matters I'm transferring it from my computer with bluetooth. Any help would be great! :D
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Make sure the files are MP3. Won't work with WMA files.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Blue Badger

the files are mp3, but its okay it somehow decided to work on its own :)

Okay now a new problem has appeared. Now If I try to add any more songs it just doesn't work and says protected items cannot be deleted. I'm not trying to delete anything, and there is still loads of space.
    Any ideas?

You are copying to the wrong place? Try a nonprotected folder.

I'm copying to the exact same place as the others and they're all working

• Advertisement

Sure it's not full? You trying to play music at same time as copying? Try rebooting phone.

This doesn't make any sense, it just started working again haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

download media go. Should be easy from there

Advertisement