Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod/Itunes and me...Not a good combo..Help Needed!:)

Options
  • 07-06-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hello there

as from the title you have guess it.. in a small bit of trouble with my ipod!!

I was given a ipod nano(the first ever one to come out) as a present years ago and could never fadam it out!! Used to get people to put songs on to it for me..

Sadly it died the other day.. heart attack i think :D so i bought myself a new one and OMG its tiny!!! You wouldnt want to have chubby fingers...

So i really dont know where to begin.. Im pretty a1 with computers but itunes and this dam ipod confuses the hell outta me...

It wont leave it copy the songs that is in my old ipod to my new one.. i can only copy them to the desktop and then put them on to new ipod(but only a few go through - not all of them go- no reason why)

Ok honestly im crap with this whole ipod thing.. Anyone have any easy ways to work it and to get songs in general on it??!!

Also where can i get songs to put on the ipod also bar from cd's, all the cd's i have are scratched...

I know this is a pretty stupid post but its actually bugging me now :o

Ta for the help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

iTunes is the work of the devil

its a bit outdated but try Sharepod for some drag and drop goodness

my personal favourite is Copytrans grab this and you can say goodbye to that horrible DRM ridden bloated mess that is iTunes forever

Advertisement