Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Value Gazeboo

Options
  • 07-06-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

These are half price. down to 10.50
    I'll put one up later and can report back if the good or **** Edit:(not good)
    This is the one
    http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-8381.aspx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

That link is not working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

works fine here for me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i've found that the really cheap ones are so flimsy that unless you have 2-3 people with you to put one up, you'll end up bending (and pretty quickly breaking) the struts within your 2nd or 3rd time putting it up.

having said that, for a tenner, you could have gone through 7 or 8 of them and spent less than you would have done on one good one, assuming you have the room to store them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Out of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

disposables, thats the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

just a quick one. do tesco direct deliver to ireland. thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mabozarichie

joeyoey wrote: »
    just a quick one. do tesco direct deliver to ireland. thanks in advance.
    I don't think Tesco deal in "quick ones". You need to go elsewhere for that sort of thing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

but i thought "every little helps":p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

I bought this on my local store on navan.
    I posted a linked Tesco direct to show the type of gazeboo
    As vibe said there flimsy and most likely you will damage it putting it up or down
    I reckon if you tie it down well it should be good
    I'm gonna wrap a bit of insulating tape around the ends of the center tubes as they look like the weakest link
    I'm gonna buy another tomorrow at least I can make one out of broken bits of the two

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

More of those at Electric Picnic and Oxegen than tents!

• Advertisement

deckie27 wrote: »
    I reckon if you tie it down well it should be good
    I'm gonna wrap a bit of insulating rape around the ends of the center tubes as they look like the weakest link
    STRANGER DANGER! :eek:

:pac:

vibe666 wrote: »
    STRANGER DANGER! :eek:

:pac:

And they call it a smart phone

deckie27 wrote: »
    And they call it a smart phone
    i'm starting to wonder why. :D

know how you feel tho, at least it wasn't a text to your ma or something like that, could have been a lot worse. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 timberjack

HI, looking for a good gazebo for a good price or free, need it for a first aid tent at a function, am in the red cross and we used to have one but it was stolen, cant really afford much. Any idea where i can get one

timberjack wrote: »
    HI, looking for a good gazebo for a good price or free, need it for a first aid tent at a function, am in the red cross and we used to have one but it was stolen, cant really afford much. Any idea where i can get one

You can get thesse ones in Tesco.

I've mine up in the garden now about 10 days perfect no issues with wind etc.

Advertisement