Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gig in Kerry

Options
  • 07-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

hi all, sorry i might have posted this in the wrong forum. I need a cover band for a party in Kerry in September. pm me for more details if you're interested. let me know your requirements.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I think you could give more basic information without having everyone to PM. For example what type of music do you require ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

my apologies. i thought cover bands would be descriptive enough especially as i said it was for a party. any band at all, lively, entertaining, 70s, 80s, 90s mixtures, anyone to get a crowd up dancing to tunes they would recognise.

it's a pub gig, play for two or three hours on Friday 2nd September after the Ireland match.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Thanks for clarifying. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zootallures

call <snip>...e-mail..zooall@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

zootallures: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zootallures

Hi COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT ZOOT ALLURES ON YOUTUBE..IF YOUR INTERESTED EMAIL ME ON.......zooall@hotmail.com

Advertisement