Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***Match Thread*** Tue 7/6 19:15 WES1 -v- FB Monks

• 06-06-2011 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Another tough game lads

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Gav - in
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Martin - away
    Gary - in
    Eamon - inj
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - in
    Collie - in
    Karl - out
    Wes - out
    Joe - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Massive game tonight monks are on top but we beat them twice last year playing positive football. Let's learn from last week and I'm sure no one wants to come off the pitch after a performance and a result like that again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ThanksPhil

Hi Guys,

Best of luck tonight. If any of you have a minute to read my post in the 'looking for a game' thread, I'd be very grateful.

ThanksPhil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

3-2 win, and a good bounce back from last week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Good result lads but got a bit sloppy towards the end. A big improvement on last week and a good way to bounce back after last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Great result lads, hopefully manage another one tonight!

• Advertisement
Advertisement