Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRAVELING FROM KELLS MEATH TO HEWLETT-PACKARD, LEIXLIP ON A DAILY BASIS

Options
  • 06-06-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a HP Employee living in kells county Meath - I work in the HP Leixlip site from 7am-4pm - im looking for someone who travels from kells or the surrounding area to HP on a daily basis to share a lift with - Im willing to provide payment for fuel etc.

Making the travel on my own using public transport is physically impossible!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,

Robert Hopkins
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 p_j_whelan

Sorry to disappoint but afraid I will be doing the opposite route in a few weeks. Just wondering, how long does it take to drive from Maynooth/Leixlip to Kells, avoiding the motorway?

Checked it out on AA route planner and was quoted 1.5 hours which couldnt be right, could it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

It depends which way you go. I live in Dunshaughlin and i work in Maynooth and it takes about 20/25 to get to Dunshaughlin on back roads through Batterstown & Kilcloon.

Its at least another 30 mins if not a bit more to Kells from Dunshaughlin if you go the old N3 and not the motorway.

Which route did AA routeplanner give you?

Hope that helps:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 p_j_whelan

Well Im working just outside Kells actually. It was sending me via Trim and Athboy, and hour and a half is a bit much (not to mind the amount of petrol that would be going down the drain) but if it was in or about an hour I might manage it. Not any more though, just a waste of money I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

To be honest, that way looks a bit out of the way and longer so i would suggest you go one route one day and clock it and go back the other way then and clock it and see which is shorter.

But the Athboy way def looks longer.

Advertisement