Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Means Test - JSA - Benefit in Kind

• 06-06-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hello,

I have to get my means test amended for JSA (kind of complicated - has to do with FIS claim and taking my husband off my claim eventhough they take his salary into consideration etc. etc.).

I rang up SW to ask what they needed and they said 2 recent payslips from my husband.

My question is: I looked at hubby's last paycheck and as part of his salary they have put in his Health Assurance that they contribute towards. But not in the other payslips. Will the SW consider this as his salary eventhough he does not receive it (it is then deducted from his pay)?

I know that Benefit in Kind is considered a salary as far as FIS is concerned but was unsure in relation to JSA.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

If benefit-in-kind is treated as salary for FIS then I would guess it's teated as salary for all other benefits ?

Advertisement