Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Enlaregment

Options
  • 06-06-2011 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Not sure if this the right area to be posting, if not let me know.

I am looking to get some photos enlarged, and wondering if anyone has any recomendations where to go?

I want to go somewhere to get done, and not over internet as when I scan photos they loose considerable detail.

North Dublin City / County and South Meath area

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

If your photos "lose considerable detail" when you scan them... then either you're using a lousy scanner, or you're not using your scanner correctly. :(

I guess you don't have negatives or the original digital files if they are digital photos?
    Bojangles2 wrote: »
    I want to go somewhere to get done, and not over internet as when I scan photos they loose considerable detail.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

As Heebie points out you're probably doing it wrong.

Set your scanner to 300dpi under any quality settings in your scanner software.

Advertisement