Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cage rental

Options
  • 06-06-2011 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I was talking with a friend and he was wondering what the averege cost to rent out a cage and what size would you get for the cost?
    I did not have a clue so I said I'd ask here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

d_jordan wrote: »
    I was talking with a friend and he was wondering what the averege cost to rent out a cage and what size would you get for the cost?

I remember asking this before on a seperate forum and getting this http://www.ehow.com/how_2342283_build-octagonal-fight-cage.html

Hopefully somebody will give you a decent answer here soon :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Tito Ortiz

d_jordan wrote: »

I wouldn't hold ur breath getting a response about this...Well maybe u will now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭d_jordan

Tito Ortiz wrote: »
    I wouldn't hold ur breath getting a response about this...Well maybe u will now :rolleyes:

It does not really bother me, my friend was just curious so I said I'd ask. I'm happy to just go watch the MMA show's that are around, Cage rental and stuff like that does not make any difference to me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Unless your a promoter you wont get told that to be straight.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

If you are looking to hire an Octagon give Geoff at Extreme Octagons Ireland a call, he has a professional 24ft cage that he rents out to Clan Wars, Chaos and Man of War.

His number is 07788 121120

hope that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭troygracie

A do cage hire have done battle zone rush cage contender ultimate conflict 22 foot cheapest price around call me 07842696675

Advertisement