Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal screamer wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 06-06-2011 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey everyone . We are a new band on the scene in dublin and are looking for a frontman who can scream . Preferably someone with influences such as Parkway drive A day to remember . August burns red . Killswitch engage , etc . Currently holding auditions if you are available to do so or send us some recordings that would be great . Thanks . :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 stopmoclay

Hi, my names Lucas, I'm a singer from Kildare but I can travel to surrounding areas. I'm looking for a band, I can sing many styles but would love to be in a Rock or Metal Core band. I can sing AND scream. My influences would be Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains, Three Days Grace, Hail The Villain, Atreyu, Trivium, Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Disturbed, Papa Roach, Hoobastank, Pantera and many others. I like screaming but I also like clean and scream mixtures eg Bullet for my Valentine and Atreyu

Advertisement