Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free font packs?

Options
  • 06-06-2011 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I've got a rather pitiful collection of fonts at the moment, and I could use a few additions! I know there's heaps of free fonts around, but I don't really wanna go through them all one by one...

Does anyone have any links to large collections of fonts available in a .zip file?

Or alternatively if anyone with alot of fonts themselves was willing to zip them up and email them to me, that'd be appreciated :)

PM me if ya can and I'll give ye my address...

Nice wan!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Try www.dafont.com or www.fontsquirrel.com

Easier to just install as required, rather than cluttering up your font folder and slowing down whatever application you're using as you scan through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Hoku

www.wordmark.it
    This isn't exactly a place where you would get fonts, but you can test out all the fonts you have installed with your own text.

A very useful tool when you have a pile of fonts installed, but can't pinpoint the right look.

Advertisement