Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Lawyer seeks injunction for nuclear false flag

Options
  • 05-06-2011 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

This is strange ,from what I can make out using google chrome ,This lawyer in Germany believes or has intelligence that there will be a nuclear false flag in Berlin on the 26/06/11 by foriegn intelligence ,the motive is to expand the "war on terror"

I used google chrome to look at the law firms website ,I'll post most of it anyway for posters that are not using chrome
    Application dated 05.31.2011
    Page 1 of 2
    Request for a temporary injunction

the attorney Torsten van Geest, residing Zweigertstr. 9, 45130 Essen,

- Applicant -

Agent: Law Office van Geest, Zweigertstr. 9, 45130 Essen

against

1. The Federal Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel to invite to the Federal Office of the Federal Republic of Germany, Willy-Brandt-Str. 1, 10557 Berlin

- Defendant to 1) -

2. the country's interior minister of Berlin, Dr. Ehrhart Koerting to invite the Senate for the Interior and Sport, Kloster Strasse 47, 10179 Berlin

- Respondent to 2) -

I do I apply to adopt the following interim measures - if necessary. Due to the urgency without a hearing by the chairman alone -:

To prevent on German soil, especially in Berlin, specifically in the Olympic Stadium on 26/06/2011 in particular from about 18:00 clock - 19:00 clock imminent nuclear terrorist attack by foreign intelligence services under so-called "false flag" ("false flag operation") The following is ordered:

1. The defendant is to 1) condemns, in accordance with their oath of office, 22.11.2005, whereby it undertook to devote their efforts to the benefit of the German people, to increase its benefits and to prevent harm from him,

a) the public until 06.26.2011 in these specific comments, (television) interviews or speeches to the risk state of terrorist attacks "false flag" and to point

b) in the context of encounters with members of the following networks

aa) of the "Bilderbergers"

bb) "of the Atlantic Bridge"

warn of an impending nuclear false flag terrorist attack in Berlin on 26.06.2011 and against them absolutely clear that the intention with the stop

(1) acts of war with others for the attack falsely held to be responsible nations, or religious and ethnic groups as well as

(2) restrictions on civil liberties

are not supported by it as Chancellor of Germany.

2. The defendant to 2) is abandoned,

a) without delay to form a top-secret independently operating special unit of the police in Berlin, which is the detection and prevention of a nuclear or conventional terrorist attack on German soil during the football World Cup of Women in Berlin, particularly on 26/06/2011, determined and capable, by it

aa) persons suspected of membership of a foreign intelligence agency, the Nato-terrorist organization "Gladio" or other state-terrorist suspected including the targeted killing of civilians as intended Acquire of organization and networks from around the Clock now until the end of the Women's Soccer World Cup monitored.

bb) the Berlin Olympic Stadium on conventional explosives as well as those with ionizing radiation monitors and shields before bringing in traffic in the vicinity of the stadium.

cc) showed that neither conventional nor nuclear attacks can take place on land, water (over the Spree river or other water ways) in the air at the Berlin Olympic Stadium on 26/06/2011

dd) by round-the-clock monitoring of the stadium located at the natural gas deposits and receipts of the utility GASAG prevent underground explosions.

ee) all forensic at the opening ceremony of application-find resources and tools examined for their above-mentioned weapons capability;

to refrain from terrorist attacks on 6/26/2011 for the entire duration of the game day and related terrorist practices of other states or nations on the territory of the State of Berlin of preventive sanitary reasons and because of former always occurring synchronicity of exercise and a real stop to - b) exercises a - conventional or nuclear . prohibit

Reason:

The applicant lives and works in Essen in Nordrhein-Westfalen. The defendant is to 1) Chancellor of Germany, the defendant to 2) interior minister of Berlin in the Federal Republic of Germany.
    The subject of this unfortunate manner, due to the complexity of the very extensive application process is a real danger of a proposed foreign intelligence assassination of Berlin's Olympic Stadium on the occasion to present the opening ceremony on 26.06.11 with the aim of this attack as a further act of Islamist terror, and in this way in the populations of the nations of the attack betrroffenen the acceptance of other measures in the international war on terror ("war on terror") to bring about

http://van-geest.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=27

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I wonder where this guy got his info from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I wonder where this guy got his info from?

Me too Monty ,I've just checked the law firms site and the "document" is offline for editing, hmmmmm!!,

A quick google shows that it has been picked up on other forums ,and some posters on other forums said they had tried to contact the lawyer in question as he's supposedly got a good reputation ,weird alright??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

This is strange ,from what I can make out using google chrome ,This lawyer in Germany believes or has intelligence that there will be a nuclear false flag in Berlin on the 26/06/11 by foriegn intelligence ,the motive is to expand the "war on terror"

I used google chrome to look at the law firms website ,I'll post most of it anyway for posters that are not using chrome

This seems to fit in with reports, that came just after Bin Laden's murder, that Al-Qaeda have hidden nukes in Europe, and would detonate them in the event of Bin Laden's capture or execution:

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/05/a-nuclear-hellstorm-in-europe/
    http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2011/05/02/and-about-that-nuclear-hellstorm-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-promised-if-osama-bin-laden-was-captured/
    http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-caught-911-mastermind/story-e6frfku0-1226044724298
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380290/Guantanamo-Bay-Wikileaks-releases-chilling-interrogation-files-terror-suspects.html

This seems to fit in with reports, that came just after Bin Laden's murder, that Al-Qaeda have hidden nukes in Europe, and would detonate them in the event of Bin Laden's capture or execution:

If there's any truth in it, then maybe we're in the birth pangs of WW3! If this guy has information on foreign intelligence trying to do this, then it's going to happen at some stage. Either that or it's disinfo.

Apparently it's a respected law firm.

Apparently it's a respected law firm.
    I presume that we can't rule out the possibility that someone in the law firm has had a breakdown or is suffering from some sort of mental illness. If nukes start going off in the next month or two, we'll have evidence that he was onto something.

• Advertisement

If nukes start going off in the next month or two, we'll have evidence that he was onto something.

We'll also be f**ked. Time to stock up on supplies, methinks

I've done a big of googling on this Van Geest fella, he's doing the rounds the last few days giving interviews and there's a website called 26-06-11.de setup for this actual event.

His credibility has gone way down in my books, from what I can make out he's been waffling on about the NWO, 9/11, Occult rituals and false flag attacks.Im not saying that at some level he's not right (with some of it), but this is going to tar and feather him a conspiracy nut job and a crank.

He gave a 70 minute interview which is on youtube but I can't make head nor tails of it as it's all in German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Well, wouldn't put it by the NWO, they need the germans on their side, if not the specific way said, some other way will get them into line for the NWO

shanered wrote: »
    Well, wouldn't put it by the NWO, they need the germans on their side, if not the specific way said, some other way will get them into line for the NWO

Yeah I know but this fella's credibility will be non existent with the "average Joe" that doesn't read up on this stuff.He'll be labeled "Germany's Jim Corr".No one will take him seriously.

He should've just filed the application for the injunction ,told people about it and kept his mouth shut about all the ritual stuff, this is where he'll lose out with the ordinary man on the street.

shanered wrote: »
    The only problem with this is that it assumes the existence of the NWO as a fact.

• Advertisement

The only problem with this is that it assumes the existence of the NWO as a fact.

Exactly the problem here, and I wonder what or who encouraged him to take such a measure, I mean this will ruin him.I'd love to know where he got his information from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

So do you think if there was a plot to blow up Berlin, would they still go through with it now?

Jaafa wrote: »
    So do you think if there was a plot to blow up Berlin, would they still go through with it now?

I doubt it, it's a strange story all together.Like something out of a movie.But if it does happen in europe at some other time, I'd imagine this fella will be finger pointing foreign intelligence and saying "told ya so!"

Jaafa wrote: »
    It depends on the level of deviousness you ascribe to these guys. If they are willing to nuke Berlin, I don't see why they would have allowed this guy to blab, and I doubt that they would hesitate to silence him. If you believe in the NWO stuff, they could kill him, let the bomb go off, and then just put out the story that he was an Al Qaeda or whatever sleeper who took this extraordinary step to discredit the German government, or Western democracies in general.

But my guess is none of this will happen. There will be no bombs, and the guy won't be killed (unless he does it to himself :().

We'll know more as more information on the guy comes out, I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I'll be in Berlin on the 26th....I'll let you all know how it goes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

Pardon my ignorance but what has google chrome got to do with anything ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Lefticus Loonaticus

The idea that islamists would attack germany is a bit silly really. Germany aint ever done anything to the middle east and has a large muslim population.

On the otherhand, from a falseflag perspective, germany would be a prime target. It would break its neutrality(i think its neutral) and would bring europes biggest power onboard to fight the endless imaginary war.

Looks as tho germany and NATO had a bit of a falling out over libya recently aswell. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/171235.html
    Could be some sh1t going down behind the scenes.

Talk E wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance but what has google chrome got to do with anything ? :)

Auto Translate.:)

On the otherhand, from a falseflag perspective, germany would be a prime target. It would break its neutrality(i think its neutral) and would bring europes biggest power onboard to fight the endless imaginary war.
    Just for info, Germany has been a member of NATO for nearly 60 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

Auto Translate.:)

I was not aware of that :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Germany is the backbone of the EU. If that falls the entire European Union will fall. Can't really see this happening being honest. Whenever an exact date seems to be mentioned it never seems to happen. Just as well!

Found an english version of the documentary that is knocking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5333LGCQ4

and another piece of it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvBvt8T-bxg

There is much longer and better ones but they are all in german, if anyone gets a hold of english version ones, plz do post.

Found an english version of the documentary that is knocking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5333LGCQ4

and another piece of it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvBvt8T-bxg

There is much longer and better ones but they are all in german, if anyone gets a hold of english version ones, plz do post.

Those videos really are clutching at straws. It's like they are selectively chosing scenes from movies/TV shows to suit their agenda.

And besides, if the Illuminati really were planning to nuke Berlin, why alert the world's conspiracy theorists to this fact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

And besides, if the Illuminati really were planning to nuke Berlin, why alert the world's conspiracy theorists to this fact?

Because who would believe the conspiracy theory people ! People would just giggle and go ah ha ha those tin foil hat nutcases .

Those videos really are clutching at straws. It's like they are selectively chosing scenes from movies/TV shows to suit their agenda.

The 9/11 subliminals in the material are a little interesting I think. If that aspect of it were true, whos to say they would not be subliminals for future attacks aswell. Tis flimsey enough stuff tho yeah.

No one alerted anyone tbh, its appears this attorney and a couple of his buddies put this info out based on some inside source and on their own research.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

rmacm wrote: »
    I'll be in Berlin on the 26th....I'll let you all know how it goes :)

As promised :)

I'm still alive, and Berlin is still standing.

Advertisement