Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find all the wikileaks releases?

Options
  • 05-06-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Every time I try and use the Wikileaks site it has problems, server overloads, files not found etc.

Is there another resource I can use to access the Wikileaks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Can't help you i'm afraid, but just to stop this thread being closed for lack of any conspiracy:) :

I believe Wikileaks is very probably a creation of the CIA. A "limited-hangout" organisation designed as a psy-op.

It could be used for instance to lull the public into a false sense of security about true geo-political affairs.
    What i mean by that is that the man on the street may come to the sub-conscious conclusion that "If it isn't on Wikileaks, then it's not happening". Where's all the real info about CIA, Mossad, MI6 operations to name but a few?
    Limited hangout. The limited-hangout is agruably rather innocous info. Granted there is some shocking stuff; from Iraq especially, that is no doubt accurate but mostly it's embassy tittle-tattle of no real importance but with the added bonus of embarassing traditional CIA enemies.

It could also be used (and has already been IMO) as a source of disinfo by it's creators in to further their agendas.

Julian Assange:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/wikileaks-threatens-action-against-excolleague-of-assange-2212175.html
    http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/55916-julian-assange-slaps-20-million-fine-on-leakers

A very good doc on psy-ops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnZHyLD7eQ

Webster Tarpley:
    "It is illuminating that none of Assange’s document dumps have revealed any notable scandals involving Great Britain or Israel. No US public figures have had to resign because of anything Wikileaks has done. No major ongoing covert operation or highly placed agent of influence has been blown. After all these months, there are still no US indictments against Assange, even though we know that a US grand jury will readily indict a ham sandwich if the US Attorney demands it. If the CIA had wanted to silence Assange, they could have subjected him to the classic kidnapping aka rendition, meaning that he would have been beaten, drugged, and carted off to wake up in a black site prison in Egypt, Poland, or Guantanamo Bay. Otherwise, the CIA could have had recourse to the usual extralegal wetwork. We must also assume that the new US Cybercommand with its vast resources would have little trouble shutting down the Wikileaks mirror sites, no matter how numerous they might be. The same goes for Anonymous and other flanking organizations of Wikileaks. But these considerations are purely fantastic. Assange emerges today as the pampered darling and golden boy of The New York Times, Der Spiegel. The Guardian, El Pais — in short, of the entire Anglo-American official media Wurlitzer. He reclines today in baronial splendor in the country house of a well-connected retired British officer who should be quizzed by the media about his ties to British intelligence. The radical-chic world, from Bianca Jagger to Michael Moore, is at Assange’s feet.
    Wikileaks was apparently founded in 2006. Originally, the group was programmed to attack China, and its board was heavily larded with fishy Chinese dissidents and “democracy” activists from the orbit of the Soros foundations. Interestingly, the first big publicity breakthrough for Wikileaks in the mainstream US media was provided by an infamous totalitarian liberal today ensconced in the Obama White House – none other than Cass Sunstein. In Sunstein’s op-ed published in the Washington Post of February 24, 2007 under the title “Brave new Wikiworld,” we read: “Wikileaks.org, founded by dissidents in China and other nations, plans to post secret government documents and to protect them from censorship with coded software.” How interesting that Sunstein was present at the creation of the new Wikileaks psywar operation!
    This is the same Sunstein who today heads Obama’s White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. In his January 2008 Harvard Law School Working Paper entitled “Conspiracy Theories,” Sunstein infamously demanded that the United States government deploy groups of covert operatives and pseudo-independent agents of influence for the “cognitively infiltration of extremist groups” – meaning organizations, activists and Internet websites who espouse beliefs which Sunstein chooses to classify as “false conspiracy theories.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Here is a list of the official wikileaks-owned mirrors. There are, however, over two thousand mirrors for wikileaks, but for some reason, they're not showing up under "Mirrors" on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Karamoja

ed2hands wrote: »
    Can't help you i'm afraid, but just to stop this thread being closed for lack of any conspiracy:) :

I believe Wikileaks is very probably a creation of the CIA. A "limited-hangout" organisation designed as a psy-op.

It could be used for instance to lull the public into a false sense of security about true geo-political affairs.
    What i mean by that is that the man on the street may come to the sub-conscious conclusion that "If it isn't on Wikileaks, then it's not happening". Where's all the real info about CIA, Mossad, MI6 operations to name but a few?
    Limited hangout. The limited-hangout is agruably rather innocous info. Granted there is some shocking stuff; from Iraq especially, that is no doubt accurate but mostly it's embassy tittle-tattle of no real importance but with the added bonus of embarassing traditional CIA enemies.

It could also be used (and has already been IMO) as a source of disinfo by it's creators in to further their agendas.

Julian Assange:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/wikileaks-threatens-action-against-excolleague-of-assange-2212175.html
    http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/55916-julian-assange-slaps-20-million-fine-on-leakers

A very good doc on psy-ops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnZHyLD7eQ

Webster Tarpley:
    "It is illuminating that none of Assange’s document dumps have revealed any notable scandals involving Great Britain or Israel. No US public figures have had to resign because of anything Wikileaks has done. No major ongoing covert operation or highly placed agent of influence has been blown. After all these months, there are still no US indictments against Assange, even though we know that a US grand jury will readily indict a ham sandwich if the US Attorney demands it. If the CIA had wanted to silence Assange, they could have subjected him to the classic kidnapping aka rendition, meaning that he would have been beaten, drugged, and carted off to wake up in a black site prison in Egypt, Poland, or Guantanamo Bay. Otherwise, the CIA could have had recourse to the usual extralegal wetwork. We must also assume that the new US Cybercommand with its vast resources would have little trouble shutting down the Wikileaks mirror sites, no matter how numerous they might be. The same goes for Anonymous and other flanking organizations of Wikileaks. But these considerations are purely fantastic. Assange emerges today as the pampered darling and golden boy of The New York Times, Der Spiegel. The Guardian, El Pais — in short, of the entire Anglo-American official media Wurlitzer. He reclines today in baronial splendor in the country house of a well-connected retired British officer who should be quizzed by the media about his ties to British intelligence. The radical-chic world, from Bianca Jagger to Michael Moore, is at Assange’s feet.
    Wikileaks was apparently founded in 2006. Originally, the group was programmed to attack China, and its board was heavily larded with fishy Chinese dissidents and “democracy” activists from the orbit of the Soros foundations. Interestingly, the first big publicity breakthrough for Wikileaks in the mainstream US media was provided by an infamous totalitarian liberal today ensconced in the Obama White House – none other than Cass Sunstein. In Sunstein’s op-ed published in the Washington Post of February 24, 2007 under the title “Brave new Wikiworld,” we read: “Wikileaks.org, founded by dissidents in China and other nations, plans to post secret government documents and to protect them from censorship with coded software.” How interesting that Sunstein was present at the creation of the new Wikileaks psywar operation!
    This is the same Sunstein who today heads Obama’s White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. In his January 2008 Harvard Law School Working Paper entitled “Conspiracy Theories,” Sunstein infamously demanded that the United States government deploy groups of covert operatives and pseudo-independent agents of influence for the “cognitively infiltration of extremist groups” – meaning organizations, activists and Internet websites who espouse beliefs which Sunstein chooses to classify as “false conspiracy theories.”

I know that conspiracy theory is a load of arse, but just answer this: If Wikileaks is run by the CIA, why would they release 250,000 secret diplomatic cables, and the Iraqi War Logs etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

ed2hands wrote:
    I believe Wikileaks is very probably a creation of the CIA.

The very first thing I find on Wikileaks would seem to indicate otherwise:

(From WikiLeaks Reveals Secret Files on All Guantánamo Prisoners)
    Most of these documents reveal accounts of incompetence familiar to those who have studied Guantánamo closely...

Unless of course the CIA want us to believe that they are incompetent? (Though God knows why?) :confused:

So nobody knows a working Wikileaks site? I bet if I asked for a site about how the moon landing was faked, or how Obama is a lizard, I'd get 50 replies in under a minute. But this real stuff doesn't really interest you guys I guess.

If nobody knows a site, can somebody just answer this please... What has Wikileaks released other than: Diplomatic Cables, Iraq & Afghanistan War Logs, Guantanamo bay files?

• Advertisement

Karamoja wrote: »
    So nobody knows a working Wikileaks site? I bet if I asked for a site about how the moon landing was faked, or how Obama is a lizard, I'd get 50 replies in under a minute. But this real stuff doesn't really interest you guys I guess.

If nobody knows a site, can somebody just answer this please... What has Wikileaks released other than: Diplomatic Cables, Iraq & Afghanistan War Logs, Guantanamo bay files?
    Here is a list of the official wikileaks-owned mirrors. There are, however, over two thousand mirrors for wikileaks, but for some reason, they're not showing up under "Mirrors" on the site.

If you clicked the link, you would have found 14 wikileaks mirrors. Good work, you made me quote myself.

Barely any of them work, I'm still trying top find one that doesn't have some sort of error.

Barely any of them work, I'm still trying top find one that doesn't have some sort of error.

Problem is more than likely on your end. I can access random files on each one of the 14 servers. Clear your cache.

This is the error I'm getting when I try to access the archives. All other parts of the site work.
    not found, overloaded or other issues ...

We are sorry but we cannot answer your request at the moment.

This may be any kind of error.

Can you give me a link to the page that works for you?

Can you give me a link to the page that works for you?

What? All of them?
    This, this and this work fine, as well as the embassy cables, the war log explorer, and many other things. The Guantanamo stuff didn't work straight off, but a refresh solved it.

• Advertisement

No not every page. As I said I'm trying to access the archives. Is there one page that has a list of everything they've released?

edit: LOL

Just tried clicking on your first three links. They don't work for me either. WHAT THE FACK. And yes cache is cleared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

I know that conspiracy theory is a load of arse, but just answer this: If Wikileaks is run by the CIA, why would they release 250,000 secret diplomatic cables, and the Iraqi War Logs etc.

To make it look like they are not CIA. Then they can use that gained "trust", to fry their bigger fish.

You'll know it when you see it. Well, maybe not you but some will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

I made an attempt to answer it in the post. Did you read it all the way through?

Advertisement