Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell?

Options
  • 05-06-2011 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Ok, detectives car parked outside my house for the better part of 2 hours, not looking for us as we have been in and out so my only guess is they are watching another house. Another detective car pulls up and driver gets out with his gun unholstered by his side, continues to talk to detective car number one for a minute or two and detective car number one drives off and car two takes its place. only when the original car is gone does the driver of car two holster his side arm. Is this right? Should I call the local garda station to see if it checks out?

Car one had all the aerials on top of the car and i recognised the driver but i dont recognise any of the two in the second car and it has no aerial.

This cant be normal is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭ivabiggon

Limericks wrote: »
    Ok, detectives car parked outside my house for the better part of 2 hours, not looking for us as we have been in and out so my only guess is they are watching another house. Another detective car pulls up and driver gets out with his gun unholstered by his side, continues to talk to detective car number one for a minute or two and detective car number one drives off and car two takes its place. only when the original car is gone does the driver of car two holster his side arm. Is this right? Should I call the local garda station to see if it checks out?

Car one had all the aerials on top of the car and i recognised the driver but i dont recognise any of the two in the second car and it has no aerial.

This cant be normal is it?

ehh i wouldn't get too bogged down in this, particularly if you know and recognise the driver in the first car as a member of AGS, i wouldn't imagine you have too much to be concerned about. its operational matters for the gardai and i don't think you will get any information on this forum regarding the same.
    but it's nice to see the local neighbourhood watch scheme is still working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

if you're concerned then call your local garda station. that's what i'd do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Random wrote: »
    if you're concerned then call your local garda station. that's what i'd do.

+1

Take that advise.

Due to the nature of what these members could doing I dont think its correct to continue the thread. O/P you can PM me if you disagree.

Thanks

NGA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement