Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSI online maps, "Discovery series" view

Options
  • 05-06-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi, I remember back a year or two ago in was possible to zoom in to the max in OSI maps and the get a very detailed Discovery 50000:1 view. Now it's only the street map which is not as good.
    The wind report view shows the old look but with an extra yellow/red overlay.
    I rember someone was posting a link to the older version of OSI maps but cant find it anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

This used to be the old link, but the interface is updated, so you don't get the same details... http://maps.osi.ie/publicviewer/

I use geolives with map tiles downloaded for the areas I'm most interested in. Costs c. €1 a map tile but you get all the detail you need.

Advertisement