Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody been to Christine Holohan?

Options
  • 05-06-2011 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just wondering has anybody been to see her recently?:) I went 2 wks ago and found her very good..just wanted feedback from other people as she has predicted stuff for future.mad to know if it comes true:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

If her predictions come true for others it doesn't mean it will perfectly come true for you as well. But in your case it appears should stay along the lines since she has read you very well as it appears from your post. Psychic readers give advice to their clients so that they can pick the best upcoming path in their life. So it itself proves that you can change or improve your destiny a bit. As far as my thought process is concerned I just think like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

meryem wrote: »
    If her predictions come true for others it doesn't mean it will perfectly come true for you as well. But in your case it appears should stay along the lines since she has read you very well as it appears from your post. Psychic readers give advice to their clients so that they can pick the best upcoming path in their life. So it itself proves that you can change or improve your destiny a bit. As far as my thought process is concerned I just think like that.

Yes I think your right and I have to say she did give me very good advice,maybe it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear at the time..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

Hi there,
    Havent been on here in a while so just seeing your thread now. I went to Christine years ago for not particular reason just to get a card reading... .I didn't find her great to be honest.

2 years later I lost my best friend to suicide, I wasn't in a good place and my sister asked that maybe I go see her. I asked for a morning appointment as she tends to get tired very quickly....

i went in and she asked for a piece of my jewellery.. I gave her a bracelet that my friend had given me as a present... She was amazing! She knew loads, described him to a T! Also his name, his brothers name.... how he died.... She recorded it all on tape.

I told my parents about it who would be COMPLETE sceptics and infact were annoyed that I went... I let them listen to the tape and they were even amazed.....

So there you go... first time I went, I had no real reason to go.... I think if you lose a loved one she is amazing...... Best therapy session ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Happyzebra

Which part of the country is she living?... Am intrigued!

Happyzebra wrote: »
    Which part of the country is she living?... Am intrigued!

She is in Portlaoise... She also spoke about 3 things in particular that no one would have known and they weren't ever something you could guess. she also mentioned oh he wants to say hi to (Sisters Name) as she accompanied you here today.... she stayed in the car and i went in on my own.

I also met a lady months later who was queuing for Eddie Christian. I got chatting to her and she said that her mother in law had died and she wanted to know if she had made a will...... i gave her Christines no and also gave her mine.... so she could let me know how she got on.

She rang me 3 weeks later saying that Christine described the late ladies kitchen and told her to go to a cupboard where there was a number of old fashioned jars.... she told her beside those jars there was a book and on one of the first pages there was a woman's name and number. she said it was her solicitor..... Now, i can't vouch for that but the woman rang me and was so excited and delighted and couldn't believe it........

check out her book .... I think its callled 'voices from the grave' . Not a well written book and repeats alot of info but will give you a huge insight into the lady.

So what I'm saying is........ when she connects with a spirit, she's second to none......... but it may not always happen that she connects with whom you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

anyone got her number,if so can you please pm it to me thanks.

bassy wrote: »
    anyone got her number,if so can you please pm it to me thanks.

hey bassy, just checked my phone, I don't have it. Its about 5 years since I went. Check paranormal.ie . I think it may be in their directory there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

ok ill give a look on there and thanks,tell me did you find her good?.

thegspot wrote: »
    hey bassy, just checked my phone, I don't have it. Its about 5 years since I went. Check paranormal.ie . I think it may be in their directory there.

bassy wrote: »
    ok ill give a look on there and thanks,tell me did you find her good?.

Bassy, first time I went she was crap to be honest. She didn't get in touch with anyone and just read my cards. I suppose I didn't really have a reason to go to her.

Second time, I did and she was amazing......

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Yoming

Hi,
    Im wondering if anyone can tell me how much Christine charges and how long she spends with you? I have an appointment soon and just want to be prepared.
    Also went to see another well known fortune teller in the midlands recently and was utterly disappointed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Panache24

Hi there

Just saw your post re Christine holohan. I was with her 4 weeks ago and like you were back then, am dying to know if her stuff comes true.

Did you find her predictions came true over time?

Panache

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tugaudzius

Hi,
    I have sent a text and left a voicemail for Christine but haven't heard back. I am interested if her predictions come through and how long does it take to get to see her.
    Tugaudzius

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Magic73

Has anyone her no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

Could somebody send me Christine Holohans number.can’t find it online

• Registered Users Posts: 4 helloboard

Hi, can anyone send me a phone number for Christine please? Thank you 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SnrInfant

Hi guys, just seeing this post now!

is Christine a medium by any chance? I’m looking for someone who can reach out to the dead as opposed to someone reading my fortune. TIA

Advertisement