Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABA Tutor Required Limerick

Options
  • 05-06-2011 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Part-time (8/10 hours paid employment per week) ABA tutor required in Limerick City to work with toddler, full experience will be provided so no experience necessary. May suit psychology (undergraduate/postgraduate) student or equivalent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joanie1985

hi where are you situated i am very interested in this position i currently own my own business i.e children's day care i am also a qualified montessori teacher. What days do think the hours would be for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 code123

Hi, we are based near UL, some flexibility with hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joanie1985

What hours do you think it will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Please take this to the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Code123, may I suggest you do a search on this forum as people are often looking for ABA tutors and there will be suggestions as to where to go, and what to look for.

Locking the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement