Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Womens Studies.

Options
  • 04-06-2011 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has any information about the global womens studies course and what it entails. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Camilo

I have a friend who is doing that(just finished 1st year of course). Any specfic questions you may have i'd be happy to pass them along to her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lorelei112

Yeah, i was just wondering what you actually study? and what you can do with the degree afterward? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Camilo

Dont know if you've looked at this page but it outlines the course content and some possible things to do afterwards.

http://www.nuigalway.ie/courses/undergraduate-courses/arts-with-global-womens-studies.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 seanhowley

hey could anyone tell me about this course, what topics do you study in global womens studies, and are the extra subjects u pick in the same timetable as normal arts?

Advertisement