Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double Room near NUI Galway

Options
  • 04-06-2011 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Very decent-sized lovely double room in Snipe Lawn available immediately.

- The house is detached and very well maintained.
    - A two mins' walk to NUIG, five mins to Dunnes.
    - €300/month.
    - Free parking.
    - Sharing with four others (all friendly, respectful postgrads).
    - Nice quite area.

A must see!

Please send me a PM if you are interested in viewing or have any questions :)

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 keyz89

Hi there, I've just seen this post, and I'm wondering if the room is still available for the end of this month/start of September onwards? I'm a 4th year student in the college, and I've lived with professionals for the last year and a half - I'm sick of living with students!!! I'm looking for somewhere close to the college with parking, a dryer, internet and quiet, fairly clean housemates, so if this room is still up for grabs, I'd love it if you could let me know! I can provide a reference from my last landlord if you'd like.
    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Ciara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 vaioforsale

thanks for your response but unfortunately this room has been taken and I don't know how to remove it from here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 keyz89

Ahhh, shame! Alright, thanks for letting me know anyway!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement