Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loading Photos for cooking Club

Options
  • 04-06-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭

I am due to post a recipe and have photos on my laptop. What is the best way to load the photos? I know that I cant copy & paste in.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I go to www.tinypic.com and upload them there, then paste the link given for message boards here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Thanks

I tried to copy in the image from the site but the photo was huge on the screen. What is the best way to reduce the size?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Try using imageshack.us. When you upload, there's an option for resizing below.

Thanks Faith. Once I have it uploaded how do I open it into the post?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

When you upload it, there'll be a thumbnail sized version of the picture and a pile of links underneath that. One will say "Forum Link". Just copy and paste the link given there into your post.

• Advertisement

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

You could just upload it to boards.ie

It's a lot handier than using a separate site. Yuo could resize in windows too

Advertisement