Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salad Fingers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

If I remember correctly Salad Fingers is actually 10 or so years old. But yep pretty weird

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

He does'nt have a 10yr old childs vocabulary. More like an adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Speculator wrote: »
    He does'nt have a 10yr old childs vocabulary. More like an adult.

I think he means the video was made around 10 years ago. I know me and my friends were talking about it years ago in college and it was oldish enough back then.

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I think he means the video was made around 10 years ago. I know me and my friends were talking about it years ago in college and it was oldish enough back then.

lol......

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

cant.look.away.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

These are all directed and animated by a guy called David Firth.The newest salad fingers came out only last week.You can see all hes stuff including shorts of hes new feature length film at www.fat-pie.com.All hes stuff is pretty messed up but very compelling to watch.I recommend to watch roof tiles,Twinkletits,Ptikobj all the toast-boy stuff,Cartoon About Berries ,Valentine's Day Special and video dating,and the milkman

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

They are seriously fúcked up but ya cant help watching.
    This is the 1st one I saw ages ago. Its so fukn weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

I remember my mate showed me that for the first time a few years ago after I tried hashish for the first time. I cried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

The man who created this has a strange strange mind. Salad Fingers is brilliant though, myself and my friends thought we'd found gold when we came across this one evening a few years ago.

We'd been smoking and it was terrifying...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

brings back memories alright, check out all the fat-pie stuff some gems in there, also filmcow has some classics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

KilOit wrote: »
    Mr.Happy Face

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxYm3AK5sfGhlFsc1GGA84WFSxMNUyetwhq-0B6pHEJqmg2GRy

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

Duff wrote: »
    I remember my mate showed me that for the first time a few years ago after I tried hashish for the first time. I cried.

Jesus I can only imagine watching this when you're tripping. I remember watching this when I was around 14 (Some 6 years ago or so). I was as terrified now as I was back then...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

one of the guys who worked for me a few years ago could do the Rusty spoons voice perfectly. freaky

KilOit wrote: »
    brings back memories alright, check out all the fat-pie stuff some gems in there, also filmcow has some classics.

Obviously JEDWARD are doing the voice overs in the horse vid :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

I remember seeing salad fingers before, i have absolutely no idea where tho:confused:

Advertisement