Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M and M Direct Deals Coming out there ears :)

Options
  • 03-06-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Me personally I have ordered 4 items off them all recieved both ordered with in a week.

Now I ordered 2 jeans off them monday and got them this morning not tried them on as they are the same size as the ones I got the last day and they look savage,

Now a lot of the stuff is discounted honestly I have never ordered clothes online expect for t shirts my friend gave me the site and said check it out,

Now I leave it up too you guys to decide

http://www.mandmdirect.ie/?LID=GIM&gclid=CIC4md7XmakCFUYPfAodtlWBuA
    oh and dont forget when you get to final to confirm ur order if you spend over 30 euro you get free shipping Code TV16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

spend 35 yo yos for free delivery not 30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

we could also set up some kind of referral system to get €15 of orders.... people would need to exchange email addresses... if you put somebody's email down, they get €15 off their first order..... if they use the code and buy something then you get a code for €15 of your next order.... so both people get €15 off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

we could also set up some kind of referral system to get €15 of orders.... people would need to exchange email addresses... if you put somebody's email down, they get €15 off their first order..... if they use the code and buy something then you get a code for €15 of your next order.... so both people get €15 off!

Their referral system does not work. Once you put in the email addresses with them nothing happens. Neither you or the other person get an email from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Their referral system does not work. Once you put in the email addresses with them nothing happens. Neither you or the other person get an email from them.

It takes a few days for some reason, possibly a week. But I did get it, and the person I sent it to got it also. I thought it wasn't working myself, can't remember how many days it took but I got it. Strange that it's not instant, as most stuff like this is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Their referrals are very poor. I referred someone before and got nothing off. I emailed them and eventually had to ring them. Eventually I got the 15euro.

Also beware that if you use a voucher and need to return an item you won't get a full refund at all! It is outlined in their T & C. They will only give you a partial refund. Beware. I learned the hard way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

padocon wrote: »
    Their referrals are very poor. I referred someone before and got nothing off. I emailed them and eventually had to ring them. Eventually I got the 15euro.

Also beware that if you use a voucher and need to return an item you won't get a full refund at all! It is outlined in their T & C. They will only give you a partial refund. Beware. I learned the hard way.

Surely that makes sense, they're not going to give you back money you never paid them in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Lets say I paid €40 for my 4 items (€10 each) and used the €15 voucher so thats €25 that I paid.

If I return one item I don't get my €10 back I only get €6.25 (15 divided by 4 off).

So buy 3 return none:
    3 items cost €15

Buy 4 return one:
    same 3 items cost €18.75.

Does not seem fair to me, a discount is a discount and this thing about taking the coupon and dividing the discount over all items means that if you return an item you don't get the item cost price back. Penalizing costumers who receive faulty goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

I got a free hoodie off them before xmas, they just never took the money from my card! Bargain! I have always found them good tho, great prices and relatively quick shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

wow crafty let me change it.

5 euro break the bank
    spend 35 yo yos for free delivery not 30

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

I am ordered 3 pairs of jeans of them a polo shirt and that is it so far and I am very happy with them indeed next I will be ordering shoes and prob more jeans.

Loving the site I have to say.

Oh Ordered jeans on the Monday and got them on the Friday now that is service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Bumping this.

Has anyone had any dealings with the recently?

Looking at their prices and they're extremely competitive!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

Havnt bought anything in a while off them but used to use them all the time and had no problems with them ever. Fast delivery too. Would highly recommend. Well up until about a year ago anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

dbagman wrote: »
    Havnt bought anything in a while off them but used to use them all the time and had no problems with them ever. Fast delivery too. Would highly recommend. Well up until about a year ago anyways.

Just got a recent order, Good prices, fast delivery. A bit light on the XXXXL sizes, but that not an issue for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

80s Child wrote: »
    Bumping this.

Has anyone had any dealings with the recently?

Looking at their prices and they're extremely competitive!!

Beware of the zombie thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I have more hits than misses, but their is a lot of ****e on the site. I have bought Uggs, Timberland boots, few pairs of Sketchers all perfect and not seconds. Bought a Tommy Hilfigher shirt before and the size was really irregular, a pair of 511's that fell apart after a few months (levis typically last me 2-3 years).
    A caterpillar jacket that was absolute crap but was only like €20.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Don't bump old threads please

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement