Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to transfer to ucc.

Options
  • 02-06-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hello all. I'm currently a 2nd year English and Film Student in UCD who's currently trying to transfer into 2nd year English and French in UCC due to financial stress etc.

I have completed 20 credits of English and 20 Credits of French in my first year with about a C+ average across the on those modules, just wondering would anyone know of any other people like me who has transferred? I'm trying to gauge other people's experiences of the matter. I have all the forms etc etc but the admissions office are a bit sketchy on a yes no maybe answer. They actually gave me a I don't know which was nice of them really.

Advertisement