Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I take a step back, will they let me

Options
  • 02-06-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭

Recently I was promoted to a new position (no pay increase but more work, if that makes a diff), one which I thought I would have loved, but it has gone down hill since day one, I cant work directly with my upper management anymore and feel as if I only have 2 options, do I go in tomorrow and ask for my old position back and if I do and they say no where do I go from there

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 davey122

Well what are the reasons that everything has gone down-hill? Is the workload to much, tasks to difficult or not enough support from management? I suggest you ask to speak with a manager and highlight your concerns. If they see ur not happy they'll more than likely give you back yoour old position and promote someone else. Your better grabbing the bull by the horns and doing this. If not, and things continue to go bad they might think that ur not bothered or slacking and you'll be in a worse position. Hope this helps...

Advertisement