Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Help!!

Options
  • 02-06-2011 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the rite place for this,but we'l give it a go!!

Me and my ipod havent really bonded as of yet!!Have it with a few years and only a few songs on it!!(i got someone else to put them on for me)

Really what my question is: im looking for songs going back through the years on the irish charts.. most of these are not number one hits but up through the charts... Iv searched the net but thats only giving me the usual artists..

Any idea where i might find these??

Also what ways and means do ye go about putting your music on your ipod??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JohnCaddell

Hi Kingelmo

Are you looking for singles by Irish artists? If not, generally the irish charts are similar enough to the UK charts in that what was popular there is usually popular here too. There's a website called everyhit.com that gives you the top songs from each month of each year going back to the fifties.

With regard to putting music on the iPod, I rip my Cds to my hard drive using iTunes' built-in importer and load them onto the ipod that way.

Hope this helps

JC

Advertisement