Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone renting out their campervans?

Options
  • 02-06-2011 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in renting out their campervan for use by two 40 somethings for use at the electric picnic? Not idiots won't be having parties back in the van, just can't stand the thoughts of camping again and struggling to find any commercial rental companies with stock that weekend.

Based in Dublin but willing to pick up anywhere within reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Try DoneDeal : here's one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Whats the going rate for hire?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Try DoneDeal : here's one

Thanks but that would cost me €1400 as it's 200 a day and minimum hire of a week, I could probably get helicoptered in from home each day for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

im selling my van its a conversion but does the job for weekends away has everything needed.

Dont be to scared about the bed up top or the seat I have actually built a full bed the length of the floor up front but the same height as the seating area.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/1887435

I was thinking off renting it out for the weekends myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 detour.camper

hi

Just to let you know we have a few vans still available for the electric picnic weekend. We have a fleet of newly converted vans designed specifically for rental in Ireland.

the website is www.detour.ie

Cheers
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

hi

Just to let you know .....

Cheers
    Tom

Tom ...just to let you know ...it is against boards rules to just register here to advertise your business.

But as this was a direct answer to a specific question, I'll let it pass this time.

For the future please either participate actively in the forum or contact hello@boards.ie for advertising.

Advertisement