Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Zombies

Options
  • 02-06-2011 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

Is this how it will start?

An outbreak of 'e-coli' .....
    A few dead and lots sick
    No, wait, there are more dead.
    Spain sues
    Russia closes its borders (sort of)
    ...The 'sick' are taken to hospital
    ...The sick die and more die
    ...Then the papers report 'protests' that get out of hand and a roit starts where the police have to shoot a few folk
    ...The hospital burns down, but most were saved (strange, only the e-coli ones were the only ones that didnt make it out) !!!

maybe my imagination is running way with itself, and the German food poisoning is just at the 5th item above. But we are not going to hear about Zombies in the streets until they are in our streets, right? But us Z watchers know better, right?

Time to restock the rice / first aid / fuel at home now, but when do I not turn up for work & consider panic buying / robbing shotgun from next door / nail planks to my windows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Goodoak

Don't wait any longer:eek: I'm nailing boards to my windows right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,345 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

they will start putting towels on the best brains

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Skerries wrote: »
    they will start putting towels on the best brains

lmfao

Advertisement