Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigmund Fraud?

Options
  • 02-06-2011 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Ok so do we have any budding psychlologists among the crew here? I had quite a strange dream regarding the upcoming release of AE I'd like to inflic....erm share with you.

We were in the XGC at a casuals session, but instead of consoles and laggy TV's, there was an epic 16 player AE cabinet setup, in the traditional white, gold and red colours of SFIV. Not a regular horizontal cabinet mind you, a circular, 360 degree cabinet with massive plasma screens and booming surround speakers.

All the usual suspects were there, except more surreal than usual - Dreddy had one of those toy monkeys with the clapping cymbals sitting on his shoulder and he kept turning to me and shouting 'YARRRRRRRR!' after each round, Hound was an actual hound, Stevoknevo had a massive Guile 'fro and Speedboat had a pet crocodile on a lead. Eveyone was picking Yun, except myself who for some unfathomable reason was playing Dan and taunting my way to defeat after defeat in epic Saikyo style.

Having given it some thought, I've come to the conclusion that either I subconsciously want to have sex with Doom, or I'm just stark raving bonkers. Strange, scary or downright bat**** insane, you decide!

Either way, GET HYPE FOR AE! :cool::):cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sigmund says it means you have desires for your mother...sounded strange to me but hey, I'm not the professional. ;)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Sigmund says it means you have desires for YORE MA...sounded strange to me but hey, I'm not the professional. ;)

Fixed :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

AeoNGriM wrote: »
    All the usual suspects were there, except more surreal than usual - Dreddy kept turning to me and shouting 'YARRRRRRRR!' after each round,

This bit actually sounds kinda feasible to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i have dreams about girls but this is cool also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Placebo wrote: »
    i have dreams about girls but this is cool also

You have dreams of being a girl, someday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

A-Trak wrote: »
    You have dreams of being a girl, someday.

I was thinking it was more in terms of that old Godwin rule, "If you tell a lie often enough, it will become the truth".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I've had 4 dreams about AE, glad to know I'm not the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I had a dream blanka was top tier in ae like cvs2 and i was beasting everyone with him. It was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I've had dreams about playing AE as well, also had a few dreams about MvC3 as well before it came out.

Just tells that I'm HYPE for AE.

Also, was there sleeping characters in the dream? That probably represented me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

bush wrote: »
    I had a dream blanka was top tier in ae like cvs2 and i was beasting everyone with him. It was great.

must have been a dream , usuck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ramza wrote: »
    must have been a dream , usuck

Get owned

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

bush wrote: »

You beast everyone with Blanka anyway!

Advertisement