Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available in South East

Options
  • 01-06-2011 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey wdc? I'm a 19 year old bass player, playing about 5 years now. I'm looking to join/Start a band. I'm based in Wexford but would travel as far as waterford and Dublin. Whether its originals or covers, it doesnt bother me but the peeps that I would be playing with, would have to be of a good playing standard.

So far I've played nearly every kind of music from Tool to even country but I'm just wanting to start something serious with serious musicians.

So anyone just wanting a Jam, thats cool but I dont have the time. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blaynehereboi

bumpin this!

Cmon wheres all the bands?!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Cmon wheres all the bands?!
    Maybe they lost you at
    Hey wdc?
    What does that mean? Hey Western Development Corridor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Whats The Craic

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blaynehereboi

Malice it means Wats da craic? Like maybe if ye werent a social shut in fapping yerself off the whole ye mite know.

Malice it means Wats da craic? Like maybe if ye werent a social shut in fapping yerself off the whole ye mite know.

Blaynehereboi banned for two weeks. Please use the time off from the forum to learn how to type properly and more importantly, not abuse fellow posters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

This made me laugh, it really did. Of course you got banned, what did you think was going to happen? You will never find bandmates with posts like that. Nobody will want to play with you!
    Take the two weeks to consider if playing in a band with other people is really for you. The answer is probably.....no!

Okay folks, let's get back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

loldemort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 giroestar1

heya, im 27 and was a lead vocalist for an up and coming blues/ rock band, we have the gigs and the support but my band left the country, the lead guitarist im talking with at the mo is from wexford so i need the rest! we practise in a barn in arklow!

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Check out my thread and let me know if you're interested.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056325115

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Plec4128

Hello, I'm also a looking to get a band going, i'm a lead guitarist living in wexford, gorey to be exact, love doing covers but have plenty of originals too. Would love to get something going if your interested, influences would be the like of metallica, thin lizzy etc.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    And also am of very good playing standard :)

Advertisement