Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Required in Dublin

Options
  • 01-06-2011 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am a guitarist who has been writing songs with a singer/lyricist for a few months. We have 10+ songs now and we think it is the right time to get an ensemble together with a view to gigging. We have recorded four of these songs as home demos using Ableton, which are in varying degrees of completion (for example the song 'No, Not Now, Not Yet' has no lyrics in the second half, yet 'Split Milk' is pretty much complete), which can be found at the link below. They should at least give you an idea of what we aim to do.

We are currently seeking a drummer, bassist and lead guitarist between 24-40. We would like people who are committed (just turn up to rehearsal) and affable.

We will do originals only. Any questions, PM me.

http://www.myspace.com/568920025

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭theboat

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

bump (1/2)

last bump (for a while anyway)

Ok, we have a four-piece (singer, guitar, bass, drums) but we still need a lead guitarist. We started rehearsal in June and will start again in August.

We need a guitarist whose range extends beyond blues rock, someone willing to experiment. Someone with guitar fx. Is that you?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I've updated the thread title for you.

• Advertisement

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭500x

Hi,

Demos sound great.

I'm a guitarist, but I'm not in to FX really - Guitar + Amp is about the size of it!

If you'd be interested in having a chat get in touch.

I play rock and a little blues, and I write music too.

I like to think that I'm not just another blues rock guitarist, and that I can bring a progressive style to a band.

I play a nylon string guitar too, as well as a standard acoustic. On these, I do kind of a mish mash of celtic and folky styles, and even a little jazz.

Best wishes,

Tony

PM sent

We now require a bass player.

We have lead vocals, rhythm guitar/keys, lead guitar and drums. We have rehearsed around 7 songs now and have around 10 more written. Home demos at:

http://www.myspace.com/568920025

We also recorded some ad hoc rehearsals if you would like to see how we sound live. PM me with email for this.

We are looking for someone who is reliable and inventive.

• Advertisement

MODS: Please close this thread.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

MODS: Please close this thread.

Thanks.
    For future reference it's better if you contact one of us directly as we may not always spot the post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement