Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

malbec wine

Options
  • 01-06-2011 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

has anyone treid the malbec wine from lebannon it is very good :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

What is it called?
    I'm not aware of any Lebanese Malbec.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

The only Lebanese wine I know of is Ksara cant remember what grape it is but not bad at all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I thought Malbecs were more from Argentina?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Chateau Musar is the only Lebanese wine i know of. A blend of Cab Sauv, Grenache, Syrah and Merlot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

as far as i know they are, spent 2 months in Argentina drinking as many as I could for next to nothing cost-wise :) good times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

you'll get them in France too. I'm currently (well last night and finishing the bottle tonight) drinking one from Loire Valley!

I've never seen Lebanese wine anywhere, but I've heard a few people talking about it.

Advertisement