Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else do the yoga/pilates classes that are on t.v?

Options
  • 01-06-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

If you have sky, there is a good few classes on everyday. I record the ones I like and keep them in my planner so I can do them whenever I want. Easier than squinting my eyes to watch videos on my computer.
    They're nice for anyone who would like to practise and see what it's like before joining a class.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BaaBoo

sourire wrote: »
    If you have sky, there is a good few classes on everyday. I record the ones I like and keep them in my planner so I can do them whenever I want. Easier than squinting my eyes to watch videos on my computer.
    They're nice for anyone who would like to practise and see what it's like before joining a class.

What channel are they on? I'm thinking of getting a few pilates dvds but not sure which ones I should go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sourire

Body In Balance (sky 275) and Fitness TV (sky 282). Those channels have different workout programmes running all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BaaBoo

Cool, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sourire

No problem:)

Advertisement