Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

looking for a good salon for hair colouring?

Options
  • 01-06-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi, im looking to take a walk on the wild side, and i want to get a blue mohawk, i was wondering if anyone could recommend any places in dublin to get it done? a friend recommended Hair Inc on the quays, just beside o connell bridge, but that was a couple of years ago, so i dont know if its the same quality standard anymore. Im looking also to not break the bank if possible, also since i only have short hair i should hopefully be able to wing a discount.... all recommendations welcome :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Burnbaby76

I'm also looking to get a colour done... but not as radical as a blue mohawk!

been a while since i went to a salon to get it done, and truly don't want to be left with hay afterwards!

Can anyone recommend somewhere to go in Dublin ???

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kevface91

cant say that ive gone there myself, but as i said, i know 2 friends who got colouring done in hair inc, just on the quays there beside o connell st. i got the mohawk done in the end by a friend of mine, but i initially went in to hair inc for a quote, and they seemed very professional, and a very reasonable price too, while they were discussing with me what i wanted to get done, so probably give them a look-see.

Advertisement