Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping Gaz Cylinders

Options
  • 01-06-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Said I would chance my arm before spending money on a new one:

Anyone got a Camping Gaz 904 or 907 cylinder that they no longer have need of and would like to sell cheaply to a poor poor man taking his family camping and needing to feed them toast and bacon and such like on a new stove.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Try your local "civic amenity centre" (aka the dump). Anywhere that recycles them and see if you can take an old one off their hands. It's the cylinder itself that is the valuable thing, getting it refilled or swapped for a full one is then relatively cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 GaylaBells02

cramping hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Try your local "civic amenity centre" (aka the dump). Anywhere that recycles them and see if you can take an old one off their hands. It's the cylinder itself that is the valuable thing, getting it refilled or swapped for a full one is then relatively cheap.

Thanks - I went hunting in the father in laws hut last night and found one lying behind a pile of cobwebs so problem solved!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bubso14

Hi guys,

I am in the same predicament!
    Looking for a Campingaz Butane Cyclinder either R904 or R907 that could be bought cheaply and refilled in Cork.

Tried some local recyling places but no luck! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

You can get it filled in the cork gas centre - and buy a bottle there, but the bottle is not cheap, not cork gas centre's fault, they are just not cheap to buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 bubso14

Thanks for that, got it up there, least next time it wont be as dear getting it refilled.

Advertisement