Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor reception in the Reeks?

Options
  • 31-05-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey guys,

Anyone know what Meteor reception is like in the Reeks in Kerry?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

pats87 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Anyone know what Meteor reception is like in the Reeks in Kerry?

Thanks.

Ha, for once a question in a subject I'm an expert in! It's pretty brutal, to be honest. Down in the valleys and you're **** out of luck, but on most peaks you'll get enough signal for a text.

Not sure about Meteor.

But signall for all phones in the Black Valley poor, and non existent from the Church "in". And the National Park signal is not great on the east side of it, near Mangerton. In at the end of the Hag's Glen also poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pats87

Thanks guys. I used to be with O2 and always had signal except in gullys,etc where you couldnt expect to get signal anyway. Never had a problem in Hags Glen. Recently switched to Meteor and now im kinda regretting it if the signals as bad as you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭NathanKingerlee

Vodafone is pretty good. Best provider I've found around this area...

Advertisement