Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to Dundrum Hollister Interviews yet??

Options
  • 31-05-2011 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Heya,
    I just wanted to know was anyone successful yet in the Hollister Dundrum interviews? for sales assistant (cant remember their proper name) or model.
    if you were were you approached for an interview or did you apply off your own bat?
    we're there loads of people at the interview?
    what kind of things were asked?
    what did people wear ( i heard there was some funny people in suits heh heh)
    what happened in the interview?

ive got mine this Saturday and was approached on the street and asked to come for an interview doubt this will give me an edge though because i'd say theres 100's of people going of it. :(

Thanks guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

kikoo wrote: »
    ...was approached on the street and asked to come for an interview...

Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kikoo

yes, they were around campuses and I've heard of people that were asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭leonk2005

Ya were you told to meet at the entrance to the cinema? what time were you asked to go there at this Saturday as in the 4th of June ? I was told to pop along by some girl when i was walking down Grafton street.

Yep. Was told 3 o'clock, you?

ya same 3 o'clock id say its probably a group interview thing and were you told to meet at the cinema or any other info about it???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Word on the street is Larry Murphy got a Job there.

heh heh :D id say he'll be hanging around a good bit.
    yeah 3 at the cinema.what are you wearing actually? :s

I have some Hollister gear and Ambercrombie gear but i dont want to wear that its abit like kissing as really just keeping it casual really just a t-shirt and jeans. Howd you get in interview did some 1 come up to you or did you comment on the facebook page?

Advertisement