Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza help!!

Options
  • 31-05-2011 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I am planning on heading to ibiza in earlier September with my girlfriend for a holiday and am looking for advice or recommendations on accommodation and which area of ibiza to stay in!:D anyone any experiences of best places to go things to see etc!! Also would it be best to go package or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭flahers

Firstly, as I am a lot older than you my idea of a holiday would probably be very different to yours. Anway I will try and guide you. Ibiza is a truly beautiful island and outside the resort of San Antonio there are some lovely resorts to stay in. Myself and my daughter (22) stayed in a lovely place called Santa Eulalia in May. It's a working Spanish town with great restaurants and a lovely port (very picturesque). The apartments Casa Luis were brilliant and also quite near to another lovely place called Es Cana which you might also like. You should look up Ibiza on Trip Advisor, you can see plenty of photos and there is a panel on the left hand side giving you lots of info. We booked with booking.com and got a great deal, booked flights with Ryanair and got our holiday for half the price of those who booked a package to same apartments. Ibiza town is also beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

Hi :)
    It's much, much cheaper to book everything seperately! It's incredibly easy to get from the airport to your hotel too, as there are always taxis waiting at the airport to pick people up. All of the resorts are very different from each other - I agree with the previous poster, Ibiza Town is beautiful. If you're looking for a good clubbing/bar scene, San Antonio Town is the place to go, it's very loud, active and doesn't stop 24/7. There's always something going on! San Antonio Bay is the more family-oriented side, with plenty of English/Irish pubs, crazy golf, kids play areas and hotels offering night-time entertainment. Santa Eulalia is much more quieter and caters for the 'calmer' tourist, I loved it there. Ibiza Town is a mixture, you have the old town to visit for some culture and history, plenty of bars for the night time and a lovely port to visit too! It really does depend on what kind of holiday you're looking for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Caw

thank you for your replys and help!! we are both in our early 20s would like to chill out during the day and then have not far to go for the clubbing at night!! Have any of you been to playa d bossa? considering staying in this area or san antonio town!! Hard to decide!! And during the day have you any recommdations on things to do places to visit? Ne gud bars etc. thanks:)

Advertisement