Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Tank Air Pumps

Options
  • 31-05-2011 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, Can anyone advise me on a suitable new pump for a Biorb 30L coldwater tank? I have a Reef-One model 9901 that is supposed to be silent but is anything but. Am looking at a Tetra APS 50 that looks good but am not sure that the connection to the tank will be the same as the Reef-One one. I'm new to this so any advice appreciated.

Thanks!:o

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

Go for an Eheim, the only really quiet one I've ever had. Fins, Fur, Feathers in Swords stock 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spalmer

Thanks Cameron - I'll go look into that now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

The connection on almost all air pumps is the same and the eheim and tetra tec will both definitely work with a bio orb.

Advertisement