Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazed Naked Guy Terrorizes New York City Subway Passengers *NSFW*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

That's totally NSFW dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

crazyderk wrote: »
    That's totally NSFW dude!

Yes, i would have thought the Naked part of the title gave that away. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

WTF was with that cop though? He just stood there while this psycho grappled with people - especially when he attacked the woman on the stairs.

He should have taken that naked dude DOWN!!

From what I say a member of the public took him down before the cop found his balls and stepped in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

Greased up deaf guy in real life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

The cop was radioing for assistance when you first see him, I don't think cops ever try to take somone down by themselves, its always multiple policemen, especially when the guy was just shouting and not grappling people, if they guy got the upper hand he could easily take the officers weapon or have a hostage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I thought the cop would have tried to arrest him when his pants were around his ankles.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

did i just see antoine dodson in the vid :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

iamstop wrote: »
    Y U No Tazer the guy?

If he is touching someone else which he was during the fight, then the other guy would get tazered as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Man, that cop should have contained him ON the train, took him down, used his batton as he didn't have back up, the guy is clearly unarmed and beligerant and a trained police officer should be more than equiped to take him down.

Why does he stand by as he strips naked, shouts racist abuse (already reason for arrest), backs off as the man exits the train, allows him to assault a woman on the steps, whilst naked and potentially make his way on to the street), and waits until he's further down the plat form and in a fist fight with a civilian before stepping in??

That's more bizzare to me than a crazy man on the NY subway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

had to laugh at some of the crowd though, fair fecks to the one man who actually grabbed him and helped the cops but then when he was restrained all the rest started jumping in!

Advertisement